background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy 10 Months!!

Oh John Tanner.... You are a busy little boy!!!  
I can't keep you in one spot, and when you get your mind set on something.....

 You are GONE!!!!
 I guess the nose thingy will have to be in the picture, if they are going to be taken today!
I know GROSS....pick your battles:)!! 
 Onto the floor for a few photos so you won't fall off the bed....
 This has been the highlight of the month....STANDING!!
 Oh yes...STANDING all by yourself!!!
Leaning....

 Resting....
 STANDING again... I love it!!
Highlights from this month....
You weigh 21.1 lbs, 70th % in weight
You are eating all chunky solid foods.  I put it on the tray and you pick it up and eat it.  It is a total mess EVERY time we eat, but you LOVE eating....so it's worth the mess!
You love to eat... 
Veggies..squash, sweet potatoes, zucchini, lima beans, broccoli,baby peas,string beans
Fruits..bananas, pears,apples..I make smoothies...strawberries, blueberries and yogurt
You tried... trout, salmon, ground turkey,chicken
 This is a HUGE problem right now... Bentley has discovered FOOD!!!
 I try to block him, but some how he always finds his way to your little fingers and tray.  We call him the clean up crew!!!

*You LOVE..... 
going outside-anything to do with outside...
strolling
playing in the grass
playing in the plastic pool
playing in the water
riding in the wagon...
NOW..you are pushing the wagon from behind
*You have discovered.....
the bathroom and that the toilet has water in it-yikes!
the secret way to Bentley's food and water bowls!!
*Other special things this month....
We went to the beach for Aunt Shea's spring break
Godmommy Em and Mr. Ray came to visit
We celebrated your first Easter in Montgomery with Mama Helen and Pops
* Favorite songs...
Wheels on the bus
John Tanner...put your hands up in the air
Patty Cake
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Hush Little Baby
Rock A Bye Baby
*Favorite books...
Baby Baby Baby
Time For Bed
I Love You As Much
Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
Where's Baby's Belly Button
Pat The Bunny
Anything that is touch and feel....
What's going on in our world....
The worst tornado hit Alabama April 27th
Osama Bin Laden was killed
Prince William and Princess Catherine "Kate" Middleton were married
Flooding in Tunica and parts of MS

You are growing so fast!  There is a lot happening in our world right now.  Your dad and I want to hold on to you tight, keep you safe, and let you know everything is going to be ok!!! We love you sweet boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment