background

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday

First Birthday at the Tot Lot in Crestline Village
Wednesday, June 29
This birthday had all the things you love!!
Today you will try cake for the first time, will you LOVE it??


I love Goldfish and Cheerios
My Sweet Birthday Boy
I love to practice walking around!
 I love swinging!
I love when my daddy pulls me around in the wagon!

Tillie Treadwell
 I love playing with the bubble machine.  I think everyone loved it!!

 Wheeler Moss
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

 Not too sure about the cake?

I love my Mommy and Daddy!
 Daddy put your hands in it....
 Koko is breaking it up for you!
 Yum Yum!!

It was a very special day and lots of friends were there to help you celebrate!!  
We love you John Tanner!!

Thanks for taking the pictures Mrs. April!

No comments:

Post a Comment