Happy 16 months..... a week late!
It's been a busy month of bible study/playing with friends at the nursery on Mondays, play dates with Yoga friends on Tuesday, story time on Wednesday, and music class on Thursday....plus a few lunch dates here and there. You really enjoy listening to stories, playing the instruments, and you have mastered how to "put things back after you use them." 
~A few things that happened this month~
You got to meet the BIG Italian family at the family reunion in Greenville, MS.
We did A LOT of eating....
One of my favorite Italian cookies called a Sucarini. I use to help my Aunt Julia make them when I was little.
Another yummy Italian cookie...Latoogie
Raviolis and meatballs...biggest pots I've ever seen!
~BIG Italian salad...another huge bowl??!!~
Salami
Daddy did a good job keeping up with you while I was catching up with the 150 relatives I haven't seen in 15 years plus!!
~Ole Miss Football~
What can I say....It's been a terrible season...terrible!! I found out today, Nov. 7th that Houston Nutt and Pete Boone have been fired, so as an Ole Miss fan always says...there's always hope next year:)!!
I found this picture on my camera. I guess I was VERY excited when Ole Miss scored against Alabama ranked #2 team in the SEC.
I taught you how to do "touchdown Ole Miss." The sad thing about this was, you never got to do "touchdown" again that night... we lost like 54-7!!!! We were definitely a first quarter team this year....maybe next year!!
As of today, I am 26 weeks.....so John Tanner will be a big brother in about 14 weeks!!!!
We have no room, name, or baby bed yet for Baby #2, but a new home is in the making. Letters have been sent out to all the neighbors and the city counsel will vote on the variance Monday, Nov.14th. So, baby #2 even though you may not have a room to yourself right now, you have inspired us to expand and stay at 44 Main St. If this passes we will start late spring...early summer!!
I have to vacuum every other day now that Bentley is home and the leaves are falling. You will cry if you can't help. So, the Shark is yours right now!!
So, I vacuum the house and you do too....
Vacuum away John Tanner!!
~Play dates at the Park with Yoga friends~
Sophia
Lilly
Just like a little boy
How dirty can you get??
Nolan
Brooke
*HUGE accomplishment this month... No passie since Oct.8th!!
*You say ... DUCK and E-I-E-I-Oh
*One day I was holding an empty water bottle and you took it and threw it away in the trash!
*You like to pick up leaves and look at planes fly through the air.
*On walks or while playing you will babble and babble and babble..... I wish I knew what you were saying! I love to hear you talking!
*Mama Koko has been here all week working and you've enjoyed visiting with her. When she is here you have nothing to do with me. She gets up with you at 5AM and you cuddle with her in the mornings, play in the backyard, and go for walks. She always makes you laugh...it's a funniest laugh...you only do this special laugh with her.
*You stayed with Pops and Mama Helen from Thurs-Sun while I helped Mama Koko work at the BJCC and attend Mamaw Walker's funeral on Saturday Nov. 5.
*You and Mama Helen definitely bonded during this time. You would help her sweep the leaves, vacuum, she could change your diaper without any fussing, you would cuddle with her, swing, and sing. She taught you how to ride the wooden horse and play the piano.
*You and Pops would take walks, pick pears, acorns, and leaves....He would read to too.
*Your favorite book now is, Good Night Moon...After reading the book, Mama Helen and Pops would take you out and look at the moon...thanks Mama Helen and Pops for making these great memories with John Tanner!!
*You started getting up at 5am every morning....maybe because we took the passie away??
Your dad and I look at you and we are in awe of how big you have gotten. We are embracing every milestone!!
OMG!!! JT is such a cutie! Love him in his tireswing so cute and i see you got the white keds too! And the house plans beautiful can't wait to see the finished product! Can't wait to see that precious baby too! Great to see you Friday you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! Glowing and all! xoxo
ReplyDelete