background

Friday, December 20, 2013

~CaBo SaN LuCaS~

Surprise trip to Cabo.....
CHEERS to...
10 years of marriage
17 years of knowing each other
Tanner packing wine and wine glasses to watch sunset on the beach!
The view of the resort from the private beach!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM CABO

December 13, 2013


One of my favorite spots!

Steps to the beach.....

Beach on the Pacific Ocean

Very cool finds...

Pelican watching.... diving for fish....

Infinite pools... ahhh!!

I made Tanner sit through a time share talk so I could get a massage EVERY morning.....

Yes..... 9:00 each morning this was my view!
Marina in downtown CaBo
Mexican fiesta night at the resort

Our room with a kitchen and view....
Sketchy food from Wal-Mart

I was a little under the weather and I'm assuming this was the American version of Day Quill and NyQuil.

Bye bye CaBo... until next time!!!
Thanks to my wonderful husband for a much needed trip away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment