background

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas 2013


I LOVE when I can compare pictures in the same outfit Tanner wore as a toddler.......
Walker 22 mths and JT 18 mths
John Tanner was SO very excited about every aspect of Christmas.  The tree, stockings, lights, Santa, baby Jesus....
I would love to freeze this moment.  I love taking them to 5 o'clock church where the music is simple and they can take communion.  I'm different because of them and I'm grateful for that!!
Fruit snacks did the trick for one last picture and I got...

Cheese
Cheese 
and BIG CHEESE!!!!

Santa arrived on Mon, December 23rd
Yes.. a trampoline (that had a tear in it) LoVeLy!!

And.... Tuesday, December 24th
(long story...hunting was involved)
Trains and broken trains

Cash register and broken cash register

No one warned me about the whole Santa thing??!!
Real Microphone like Sid the Science Kid

Left for Greenville, MS Tuesday, December 24th
Everyone minus Walker, Erica, and Sheri


Singing carols with Mike and family
Headed to Montgomery Saturday, December 29th
This is the only picture I got for some reason:(!!

Headed to Fairhope on New Year's Day
Popcorn party and watching football with Papaw Roy

~Zoo light Safari with Rachel~ 






We have SO very much to be thankful for....many many many great memories made this Christmas and New Year.  It was exhausting but the boys LOVED traveling and visiting....they did GREAT!! We all came back with a renewed spirit and ready for 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment