Walker's First Time to Fish
He reeled in his first fish!
He threw the fishing pole in the lake too.
He threw in sunglasses, lures, rocks, and ropes!!!!! He doesn't get it!!!
Another fish!!!!!!
I saw a lot of this....very curious about the lake!!
And this... lots of SMILES!!!
But there was some of this too...
They love throwing rocks in the water....
Sometimes they land on "brother's head" and we end up in the emergency room:(!!
No stitches...thank goodness!!
We took boat rides, swam, and ate lots of good food.
The boys were LOVING the water!!
On Sunday afternoon...John Tanner ran ahead of us to get on the boat and slipped and fell in the water. I didn't witness him falling in, but once I got to the dock I didn't see him. I saw him struggling in the water and jumped in after him!
Tanner and I realized in that moment how quickly something can happen.
Life jackets are a MUST at the lake now. It was a hard, but good lesson for us all.
~John Tanner's Photo Session~
He loves taking pictures....
I love this series of Walker dancing. It was fun finding them on the camera!
Happy 5th Birthday Bentley
Peanut butter cake.. but he wasn't fond of the organic peanut butter.
John Tanner blew out 5 candles.....
And Walker blew out 5 candles in honor of Bentley!!
Lazy summer days at the lake are so much fun!!!
We NEED a bigger CAR!!!
Everyone tried out the new swing at Pops and Haha's house!!
Exhausted from a long weekend......
I love Bentley in this picture.
What an eventful, but FUN FUN weekend!!!
Both boys were ALL SMILES and loved the water, the boat, the dock, and the "beach area".
They loved eating snack food all day and going to bed late.
We had a glow stick party for Bentley on Sunday night instead of fireworks.
I love sleeping with my boys on vacation. It's such a treat, but I get kicked all night too:)!!! It's funny because NO ONE sleeps in the same bed. You may start in one bed, but end up in another...got love it!!
They would play Haha's Elton John CD's, and discovered the "tape" deck. John Tanner loved this.
John Tanner would say... I love Haha's lake house, it's soooo pretty!!!
We missed you Pops and Haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment