Happy Birthday to you...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN TANNER!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
We had a small celebration on his actual birthday, July 1 at Pops and Haha's house.
Let the gift giving begin.... the TRAIN with smoke was a huge hit!!
On the morning of July 4th the boys and I woke up and got the "fishing party" started at the lake.
The boys and I "fished" while everyone else slept and we waited on family to arrive:)!!
Look at that sweet face... tired, excited, 6:00AM??
And Walker.... the life of the PaRtY!!!
Look at that sweet face.... cold water, wet diaper, 6:00 AM??
Let the second PaRtY begin....
The best part... CUPCAKES!!
A checkers game from Papaw Roy!
Book from Godmommy Em!!
Cell phone and keys... to what??
Tanner had to tell him... his own John Deere Gator
(side note: today is July 31st and the right back tire is already blown out...he and Walker ride it all the time)
Love Uncle Scott... always assisting in how to work things.. Thanks for helping put it together!!
John Tanner.... I want to say Happy Happy Birthday as I look into your sweet eyes in this picture. We are all so proud of you and want the best for you in life.
You were so excited about turning 4 years old. We had a 10 day countdown at the house and you took off a number each morning.
Here are some things about you at 4.....
4 Goals of yours... learn how to swing by yourself, buckle your seat belt, swim without a float, and put on shoes.
You love Walker so much and I love listening to you two talk until 9:00pm some nights.
Every night after we say our prayers, you want to pray for someone...you have a BIG heart!!
I love your sense of order. You keep us all on track.
You love watching Sheriff Callie, Planes movie, and you know how to work the remote, computer, and DVD player.
You love playing hide n seek, swinging, and diving for diving sticks in the pool.
Last gift....T ball set from Koko! Whoo Hoo!!!
William Walker.... at 2 1/2...what can we say!!
You love trains, cars, stickers, and John Tanner.
You love to huuuuug (as you say it) and cuddle after naps. You require little sleep, and will sleep with anything and everything in your bed... poster of Cars character stickers, a box with all your planes, an invitation from bday party, and of course blue blanket.
You are swimming, but you are still very vocal about how you feel about NOT wanting to float on your back. This is a good trait to have because we know exactly how you feel. Coach John said out of his 20 years of teaching swim you and one other boy he let go ahead and swim without learning how to float on your back first:)!!
We are so proud of you Walker. We love watching you grow and you are growing so fast!!
FIREWORKS
SIGNING IN THE BATHROOM
BACK IN BIRMINGHAM~LAZY SUMMER DAYS
These are my favorite... I was working on the computer and walked in my room wondering why they were so quiet. John Tanner said, "We are just talking" I asked, "About what?" He said, "my baptism"
I was listening and he would say, "Walker, what do you want to talk about?"
Karios moments... those Godly moments when we feel like you hear little angels talking!
No comments:
Post a Comment