background

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

This old house....

Before we talk house.....

Can I just say these are the 2 cutest "Soccer Shot" boys I know!!!
 I'm not sure I've EVER put them in black, but I couldn't resist this morning... 

They were so excited to wear their new "Soccer Shots" shirts.  They play every Tuesday morning!!
I could just squeeze them!!!

This old house....
We will say bye-bye to our 1940 home Saturday, Nov. 1, 2014
Our first meeting for renovations was Nov. 2011.....3 years ago.....!!!
We signed the papers for the construction loan today, and we have to be moved out and started on construction by Nov. 1!!!!
2 weeks left in "this old house".......
We moved here 9 years as a newly married couple.  Our family has grown with 1 dog and 2 kids... and it looks like we will be staying!!!
Tanner started packing while we were in MS last weekend.

Everything in the backyard is ready to go too.....


I will update with the progress and where we are moving etc....

Until then.... 
Please pray for a smooth transition to the "winter home."  
Please pray for strength & peace of mind when any unknown situations or interruptions come up!!!

2 comments: