HoLiDaY Haircuts
We were sad Mr. Mike was having surgery...
Mr. Mark and Mrs. Whitney did a fantastic job!
W loves this little "hairy" Coke box with toys...and the sucker too!
Only time I could get them together without running away....
and it's fuzzy because they are moving!!!
Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures will be interesting!!!
~Bye Bye Main St. House~
Only the bathroom walls remain...
Oh... and chimney!!
They said it did NOT want to come down. One guy told me the foundation was slanted about 2 inches and they will get it level for us:)!
~Hello Winter/Rental House~
I've unpacked the least amount.....
Boys room
Hung a few pictures to make it feel like home!!
Our tiny tiny bathroom...
It's pretty funny trying to get dressed in morning, Bentley wanting to drink in toilet and boys coming in and out. I think W has fallen in bath tub several times.
Our tiny "master"
PLAY ROOM....YAY!!!
Finally a place to put all their StUff!!!!!
Another sun room to put more of their toys...Yay!!
Backyard... big and spacious!!1
Nice deck and SPACE where boys can run around and ride John Deere!
We have been snug and cozy and in our new house. I feel very safe and it's super quiet!!
~
The other morning I was driving back at 6 am after running and I turned to go to the Main St house. It was the first time I've ever done that and it made me smile. For some reason I saw the neighborhood differently that morning. I didn't think I missed it, but I do...especially my neighbors and the fields. We are settled in and the boys love the "winter home."
No comments:
Post a Comment