background

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

First day of school.... AND HOTTY TODDY!!!


 HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
SLDS 2015
JT 4K

W 3K

W let me dress him with a "button shirt" and 
JT had to pick out his own clothes and wore swim shoes... whatever works!

Special treat from Daddy on the first day of school afternoon...



FOR THE RECORD BOYS... 
OLE MISS BEAT ALABAMA 2 YEARS IN A ROW.....

REMEMBER THIS LAST YEAR.....

~2014~ 
OLE MISS 23
ALABAMA 17

GAME DAY AT POPS AND HAHA'S HOUSE 2015...
This was the best picture I could get of them!!
They were throwing rocks at me....

W was dancing with Colonel Reb:)
Well... I guess we have something to dance about...
Final score...
~2015~
OLE MISS 43
ALABAMA 37
Fun at Pops and Haha's before the game!












Hotty Toddy, gosh almighty....

An outing at the Montgomery Zoo!


I've longed for the day my boys came home and wanted to do stamps, paint, and color.

W came home with a Rainbow Rocket House and was telling me all about it, so I said, "want to paint?"!

They had a blast and I loved that I finally got to pull out all my ART supplies!!

What a gift to see their minds creating!

Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment