~~Happy 33rd Birthday Tanner/Daddy~~
We made a "birthday" breakfast and enjoyed a day of hiking at Oak Mountain. Yes... I think that's a jingle bell in John Tanner's mouth. He loves them and singing Jingle Bells!!
We had Sushi and ice cream for dinner:)!!
Your the BEST husband and daddy.....
We LOVE you!!
On Friday......
John Tanner and I went to visit our friends at
~Helena Elementary School~
It was pajama day since it was the last day before the Christmas break. This is always such an exciting and exhausting day. The kids are always excited about wearing their pajamas and, of course, ready the Christmas break! I sure loved seeing everyone's smiling faces and getting LOTS of hugs from teachers and former students.
We got to the school early to see a sweet dear friend... "Nurse" Shannon!
I was SO excited that John Tanner got to meet her for the first time.
John Tanner was exhausted by the time we got to the Kindergarten party.
We had toured the school and "handed delivered" a few Christmas cards.
He landed in the arms of a sweet friend Katy (who's expecting in June:)
and he went right to sleep.
All the kindergarten teachers feasting and enjoying a break!!
We stayed for the ornament swap and of course.....
like always....
I was having a BLAST showing off John Tanner!!
Once we got home from HES... it was time to attend
~Our first Christmas party~
John Tanner got to meet Santa Claus again.....
I think he likes him!!
He was a sweet Santa Claus and you can find him at the Summit by BELK!
***Santa Express***
Thanks to the Ellis' for the invite. This was lots of fun for Tanner and I too. We are loving all the Christmas festivities with our sweet son!! Tis the Season.......
No comments:
Post a Comment