Everywhere you go!!!
Bentley is wondering if there are any "birds" in this tree:)!!
It's his first time to see and smell a "real" Christmas tree.
Stockings are hung....
Baby's 1st Christmas ornaments came in...
I got it made in September!!
The best Christmas gift and it came in on our anniversary!!
~Check out donnespaintingmemories.blogspot.com~
This was made by a sweet teacher friend Melanie. I will always treasure these ornaments!! You are so talented and thoughtful Melanie!!
Mama Helen also gave John Tanner a "first Christmas" ornament. I have the most fabulous tree because of Mama Helen. When Tanner and I got married in Dec. '03 the ladies of the church had us an ornament shower. I have the most gorgeous ornaments and I look forward to pulling them out each year. Now... I have some new "treasures" in my boxes:)!!
And of course.....our first born Bentley has an ornament!!
We are leaving for MS tomorrow....yay!!!! John Tanner has no idea what's about to hit him!!!! We will be in the MS delta until Sunday. We will attend the children's mass at St. Jospeh's Catholic Church(where I grew up) and eat homemade ravioli's on Christmas Eve at Ida and Becky's house. On Christmas day, everyone will come to my house for Christmas supper (dinner:). You can't say dinner in the delta or people will show up at "lunch." We will have dessert and bunco at Aunt Laura's house afterwards....then off to see our cousin Mike sing at Spectators. On Sunday, we will drive 7 hrs to Mama Helen and Pops house for Christmas with the Sumners. It will be exciting having Christmas in the new room. I can just imagine the 3 dogs running around and John Tanner scooting backwards across the floor. Mama Helen's cooking is the BEST!!! I can't wait to eat!!! Tanner and Bentley will come back to Birmingham Sunday night and John Tanner and I will stay until Wednesday. My brother's family will drive to Montgomery from High Point NC on Wednesday....they get to meet John Tanner for the FIRST TIME!!!!! My brother Johnny and nephew John Paul will hunt with Tanner for a few days while my sister-in-law-Sheri, Madelyn, Gracie, and John Tanner come back to Birmingham. Koko will meet us in Birmingham for New Years.
I am SO ready to share John Tanner with the family. This is always a special time of year because our big Italian family gets together for 2 straight days and has A BLAST!!!!
I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy 2010 New Year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment