6 mnths old and weighing in at 18 lbs and 26 inches long....
Dr. Stone says it's time to eat a little rice cereal!
John Tanner and I headed to whole foods for organic rice cereal and green beans!
4 days of rice cereal....
You look ready to me...
holding your head up...check
able to sit in the high chair...check
reaching....check
puckering your lips....check
opening your mouth when we put the spoon up to it...check check check....
Daddy fed you the first bite.
Yummy....
Yummy....
I think you want more.....
More....more!!!!
Mama Helen got to feed you the second night.....
Still loving it!!!
Now...on to green beans! This definitely wasn't your first reaction!
Steamed and pureed by daddy...
Seriously.. I have to eat more???!!!!
You liked the rice cereal more, but your dad and I had a blast watching you make faces as you ate the green beans. We both cheered you on as you ate. Finally we decided to let you put your hands in the bowl and play with spoon. Honestly, after that.... you ate the rest!
~Winter Storm 2011~
Who did you meet this month??
I taught Ella last year and she got to watch you grow in my belly. We met her and her sweet family at Starbucks in Crestline... so she could meet you!
She's such a sweet girl and she loved playing you....
So did her sister Mary Riley!!
We hope to see you again soon .... Ella and family!!
Daddy's friend, Dan and his wife Greer came over for dinner. You got to meet Henry and y'all played in the bath together. I'm sure y'all will love this picture when you get older:)!!
Bentley enjoyed "play dates" with Millie....our next door neighbor....
and Kathleen!
We attended a Christmas brunch with the Yoga friends
7 total......
Lilly and Jacob holding hands:)!
Getting ready to walk to story time with Nolan and Lilly. We do this every Thursday at the Mountain Brook library with Ms. Rachel.
Can we talk about this....John Tanner??
We can't keep your socks on because everything goes in your mouth....
well...this is the way your daddy solves the sock problem!!
Absolutely beautiful pictures of a perfect baby boy! I know you are more in love every day!! Miss you, friend!
ReplyDeleteSherry! First I have to say I love that bib ;) and I love HIM! You are THE best blogger hands down. Give John Tanner a kiss for me
ReplyDelete