TWO TEETH!!!!!
Look close and you can see them on the bottom!!!!
John Tannerism's.....
Trying to watch TV while eating:)!!!
New way of sitting, looking, posing!!
Drinking out of a cup.....
Pappaw Roy spent the weekend with us.
He would sing...
John Tanner, John Tanner he's our man...If he can't do it, nobody can!!
You would laugh and laugh!!
~HES Play date~
We had a play date at Jenifer and Reed's house.
Hanging out with Reed Harper....
Jack Brown
Playing with Reed and Jack!
Eli Ogles
You and Jack had a great time together on the floor...tummy time!!
You and Eli!
Reed and Addie....the only sweet girl:)!!
Sweet Babies!!!
Every morning we do "circle time" with puppy and Bentley.
We read and sing songs.....that's the teacher in me!!
As you can imagine...
Bentley gets a little excited....
and crazy!! We just laugh and laugh!!
This has been an exciting month!!
I love all the pictures. I can't believe he has 2 teeth already.. such a big boy! Love the HES pics.. what a precious bunch. Can't wait till I get to join you guys. Love the circle time idea.. you are such a great mommy and John Tanner is about the cutest baby I know of! I can't wait to see you again soon! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love every one of these pics!! And, teeth!! Wow, he is growing. He is just absolutely precious! How could he not be with a mommy as precious as you. Just in the few times I've seen him, I know he has your sweet, loving spirit. So many blessings! See you soon!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love the pix. My favorite is when he is trying to watch tv! Just wait until he is five and asks to watch SportsCenter! :) Email me when you get a chance. I got a new computer and lost my contacts! Miss you so much sweet Sherry! We need to come see you soon!!!
ReplyDelete