Some how I managed to get a few of us in front of the SAE house ....
The guys presented Ms. Anne with a check honoring Chad Bailey, a pledge brother that passed away. In the picture is his brother and daughter.....
Chad' mom was there too....
Mr. Malone and Kyser
All the guys looking at their composite and how much hair they use to hair:)!! It was fun reminiscing about old times!!
Mia, Louise and Eryn
~The Sweetest Faces~
John Tanner and I went to visit one of my dearest friends Susanne.
Look at these sweet boys....Davis Napp.....
Bryce...
I love this one.... who said that, which way do I look??
maybe up??
We cooked out with Ella, Jeff, and Lauren before Spring Break...
Look at that sweet girl!!
My Mom came for the Cottontails show at the BJCC. Rose was visiting us and I took pictures of her with the new crochet hats and headbands......
what a sweet and precious girl!
Sweet KoKo
and Mommy....
and Pappaw Roy!!
These are the sweetest pictures! And, thank you for the sweet voice mail you left a week ago! You are just the sweetest, most precious person....seriously a blessing to everyone! It just makes me smile to look at these pictures of you all....especially that beautiful baby boy.......and happy you all are! Love you dearly, friend!
ReplyDeletemel