background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy 8 Months of life John Tanner

March 1, 2011 and you have reached 8 months of life! Every month brings such new and exciting things, but I think you reached many HUGE milestones this month.

It's harder to keep you in one place now.....

I'm not sure if this is the best spot for a....

CRAWLER!!


You move pretty fast these days.... 


moving....

across the bed! 


So...I took a few photos on the ground!! 

Thanks Godmommy Em for letting us borrow John Barry's sweet outfit!

10 things to remember about this month...

10. You started sitting up by yourself on Feb. 2.

9. You started crawling in Montgomery on Feb. 12.
8. Safety plugs went in immediately!!
7.  Your new thing is to grab Bentley.  You like to grab him ALL the time and he usually licks you or your hair.

He is very patient with you:)!
6.  Weighing over 20lbs...you require more food:)

Meaning more trips to Whole Foods on Fridays.  We go to story time at 10 and then we shop.
 Look..... I discovered frozen organic food for those times we run out of fresh veggies!!
We love pears, apples,mango, butternut squash, asparagus tips, baby peas, summer squash, zucchini, sweet potatoes and your all time favorite is bananas.  For the record....you are a great eater!!

You also like eating oranges out of your new fruit toy.....
 you got in your stocking!!
5. You love looking outside on warmer days....
 You've also started pushing up...
 and almost standing up!!  How exciting!!

4.  Baseball....your new favorite toy that the Walker's gave you for Christmas.

 You can swing the bat so well...but you hit yourself in the head sometimes:)!

3.  You spend your days crawling from one toy to the next.  You love to play and explore.  You also love the toy Tommy and Amanda gave you.  You can see over the top now and you love the music it plays.
 We've been working on you pushing the button yourself....you can do it all by yourself now!
 Reaching, grabbing, and learning so much!
 3.  Oh ....and shouting!!!
2.  Celebrating Mama Helen's birthday!!
 You like to rip everything....the paper, magazines, books...etc 
 And of course...it's a wrapped canvas picture of YOU!!!
 We love you Mama Helen!!!! Happy Birthday!!
2. Look what I caught you doing the other day....Wow you are changing weekly!!
 SOOOO BIG!!

Standing means teething/crewing on the bed post!!!

1.  I never saw this coming...pulling up on couch and ottoman.  You are so happy being able to pull up and move around the house freely.  Your dad and I love watching you grow and do new things.  You look at us and smile:)!!  I don't have a picture of this, but every once in a while....we get an open mouth kiss from you on our cheek.  It's the sweetest thing.....  












3 comments:

  1. Wow, he is growing so!! He is so beautiful...such a happy little guy. I love all of the pictures. You are so blessed! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love checking in with your family every so often. John Tanner is beautiful and SO BIG! He is definitely all about moving and grooving isn't he!? Blessings to you guys!

    -Valerie Goebel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an awesome mama! Hugs and kisses to ya'll

    ReplyDelete