background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Save the date....


~February 12, 2012~

Baby Sumners #2 will be here in February!!  Tanner and I are so excited about the news we received today.  John Tanner will be a GREAT big brother!!  Of course, we will not find out the sex because we loved the surprise last time!   


We can't wait to meet you!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sherry, Congrats! I am thrilled for yall and sweet John Tanner will be an awesome big brother. I hope that you're feeling well. with love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best news I've heard all day! I can't wait to meet the newest addition! Wow! God is good! Yeah for all of you! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love good news like this!! You are the most precious mommy and I'm so thrilled that another child will be blessed to call you mom! And, that John Tanner....goodness he is the cutest thing! I loved seeing his modeling debut in the BBTN catalogue. So precious. They always have the cutest kids in that catalogue. Love you, girl and I'll be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sooooo excited for you guys!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sooooo excited :)))

    ReplyDelete