background

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

At home and the beach....

A few John Tannerisms at almost 14 months.....

We normally get up about 6:00-6:30 and have breakfast immediately.  Then we play and greet daddy as he gets up.  This morning I decided to lay in the sunroom and read while daddy was still here.  John Tanner brought me a diaper...yes brought the diaper to me... to let me know he was dirty!!!
 
About 1 hr later.... he got his puppy blanket out of his bed.  He can reach in now because I took the bumper pads off.  He brought it to me to let me know he was ready for his morning nap!! 

I like the way he's communicating with me!!

He LOVES to CLIMB on everything and this scares me to death.  I feel like I'm trying to keep him alive somedays.........

Over the back....



Mission accomplished!!!

He is ALL BOY.......full of energy, laughs, fearless!!! 

Ella came to visit last Saturday.  They both enjoyed listening to Tanner read Old McDonald!!

Ella showed us how she could walk:)!!





~Sumners Beach Trip~

If I could sum up the trip in one word it would be .....POPS!!!!  Pops was a BIG HIT this trip!!  He was the only one John Tanner wanted to play with....he LOVES his Pops! He enjoyed playing with Mama Helen, Aunt Shea,  Snooks, and Noah, even Tanner and myself, but he forgot all about us when Pops woke up.  

Pops would read to him....

and read to him....and read to him!!!


He also played with him on the bed...

Wheeeee......The face explains it all!!!

He loves his hats....


Just to prove how much he loved Pops on this trip...

One morning he put his books in Pops' chair waiting for him to get up and read to him!


He decided to go ahead and read them himself......

It was a very sweet moment because it was dark in this room and you could tell how much he wanted to see Pops.  It reminded me of  how I felt about my Godfaher and how much I loved being around him when I was little!!

Going to the beach.....
Walking down the steps by yourself....

Then resting in your chair!!

Hanging with Mommy and Daddy



We loved seeing Aunt Shea too... I finally got her in one picture:)!!

Dinner at Pompano Joe's....

Life doesn't get any better than this!!!

Like always we had a wonderful trip and look forward to being together again Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment