~35th Birthday Weekend~
Fort Morgan, AL
The "jeep" was a big hit!
Thanks for a great weekend...David, Little David, and Catharine!!
David 2.10 & John Tanner 2.1
Walker 6 months
All the kids played great together!
Walker chilling in the stroller under the tent....
The best seat for a 6 mth old...no sand and very breezy!
The long weekend was perfect!!
Stopping by Wetumpka to pick up Bentley and a little birthday celebration....
John Tanner's new bike!
~High Point, NC to visit Johnny's Family~
Maddie (Naddie), Gracie (Gra), John Paul (Paul)
Johnny (Nohnny), and Sha Sha (tater tot)
Everyone getting a little Wawa time
We strolled every morning and afternoon. We would always make a stop at the park. John Paul suggested letting Walker swing and he loved it!
Always, ALWAYS outside playing ....
Running.....
Hitting....
JJ came to visit us... lots of kisses!
Happy 15th Birthday Maddie...
Permit, high school, shopping at H&M..whoo hoo!!
~In the Mississippi Delta at Koko's house~
Jospeh (JoJo), Greyson (Grey), Emme (M-E)
Once again...OUTSIDE (plus mosquitoes)....
throwing the ball
Jumping...
Everyone meeting Walker for the first time!
A walk down memory lane.....
My high school burned a few months ago!
Very sad sight... lots of memories as I look through the front doors and see the gym doors and the cafeteria gone.
The wooden cross still stands at St. Joe Catholic School.
I hit all the "must eat" restaurants while in the Delta....
Saturday night at Vince's with Emily and Monday night at Doe's with Angela....
Shipley's Do-Nuts, and Pasquale's.....yummy!!!
Walker learned a new trick while traveling, he's about to sit up on his own....
he's grown so much!
I took over 100 pictures but I don't have the time to download them all. I also wish I had the time to elaborate on everything that happened. I'm going to let the pictures tell the story. Everyone embraced us and loved Walker and John Tanner. I can't thank everyone, especially my Mom, for helping out with the boys. I look forward to seeing everyone during the holidays.
~~~~~~~
We are off to the beach tomorrow to spend time with Pops, HaHa, and Aunt Shea....last trip before our Fall schedule begins!!
No comments:
Post a Comment