background

Monday, July 30, 2012

6 mths, 2.2 yrs and 3.3 yrs.

~Happy 6 Months WaWa~
Everything in the mouth... why didn't I see this coming??
I predict teeth next month:)!!!
Eating rice cereal.......not much left on the bib! He loves it and seems happier now that he is eating.

Dinner time most nights at our house.... 
Yes.. left over Chick-fil-A sometimes, and Bentley is always close by:)!
Rolling over, sitting up....
Hanging out with Koko
~John Tanner 2 years 2 months~
I can hear him now.. bye bye Koko, Koko car, Sippi (Mississippi)
He loooooves his Koko and it's always hard to say goodbye to her.  We made him be a part of the leaving process, instead of her sneaking out.  He still wakes up looking for her...we love you Koko!!
What is it about a new box of crayons??  John Tanner and I have really enjoyed coloring on his new white pad. He will say... "Oh Wow" when we turn to a new page.  I like to draw things he's interested in and we talked about it.  Even though we have a speech evaluation on Sept. 10th.... I think his language is coming along quite well.
Talking about his pictures and saying his colors... new word... Purple!

New potty that we stand on to brush teeth
John Tanner doesn't want to brush his teeth for me, so Tanner is helping me fight this battle.
~Bentley 3 years 3 months~
For some reason... Bentley wants to lie on the couch by me when he's sick??
Bentley loves protecting Walker.
John Tanner's new thing to say... "BaBa..." then clicks his tongue two times.  The other day I heard him saying that....he had opened the front door and Bentley was running around the front yard. 
What can I say... Tanner and I are having so much fun with all 3 of our boys!!!  They are busy and we are very busy. This month and I quote, "this month" we've gotten in a good routine during the day... still not sleeping at night... but at the end of the day we are proud parents!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment