background

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Walker 7 months & John Tanner 26 months

~Walker 7 months~
Let's just say for the record....you traveled this entire month! 
From Fort Morgan, AL, High Point, NC, Greenville, MS, to Destin, FL.  You are a great traveler and enjoy meeting new people.  You started eating more food... steamed sweet potatoes, squash, pears, and carrots.
You are always smiling, laughing, and you think John Tanner is hilarious!!

Once again, John Tanner saying something like "outside" in a funny way....
and you think it's hilarious.
My most favorite thing this month is watching how much John Tanner loves you.  He is concerned when you cry during naps, he wants to give you a "fist bump/high five", always wants to play with you (there's no "my toys" "your toys")...yet:), he loves to give you your pacifier, and the sweetest of all...lots of kisses.
John Tanner has a BIG heart, he's so funny for a 26mth old, and understands exactly what you are saying.  At the beach Haha said, "chew it up" and he started chewing and looking up, chewing and looking up....very literal and complaint most of the time... a little sensitive, mimics everything you do (he's always watching), and wants to please.





New thing.. playing in Wawa's bed when he wakes up!

In Daddy's shoes....he missed Tanner while we were gone!!

Walker is eating in the high chair and John Tanner is eating at his little table with "puppy."
~My Boys~



I love dressing them alike sometimes. 
I love seeing them smile when I walk in the door to get them up from nap. 
I love saying prayers with them at night and tucking them into bed. 
I love singing twinkle twinkle little star and looking for the moon in the dark. 
I love pushing them in the double stroller each morning and afternoon. 
I love seeing their eyes light up as I push them in the swing...or the way 
John Tanner looks at Walker saying, Wawa... Swing!! 
I love when Walker gets tickled at John Tanner and starts laughing.....
They are so innocent and have a sense of freedom and playfulness that I just love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment