background

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Life could be a little different today....

~November 15, 2012~
Today was the last day to break ground on the new addition to the house.  I know Tanner worked REALLY hard on this and had many many conversations regarding building, finances, etc. etc. etc....
However, this morning we both smiled and said... "We are so glad we aren't in a rental or an apartment today."  Then he said, " I would of been moving last weekend instead of working on the duck pond...."  No urgency here:) or just a typically male response. Our bungalow is perfect for raising little ones and a dog.  Yes, it would be nice to have etc etc etc... but I know that opportunity will come.  It's definitely our "dream location," but that may change as the kids grow....
I will not look back and say... what if???
From today forward I'm going to cherish the memories we make here because if we weren't here we wouldn't have the chance to make these memories.... 
HOW exciting is that thought:)!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment