~Walker 11 months~
Something happened this month.....
Tanner and I both can't really say what happened, but Walker seems like a different child.
Whoo.. Hoo..He's sleeping, playing, laughing, and loving life. He's drinking out of a sippy cup, eating chunks of food (chicken, avocado, crackers, any veggies or fruit), but continues to be VeRy vocal.
We are taking music on Thurs. and the music teacher always says Walker is singing....she said that's what is sounds like when an 11 mth old sings. I love that he has his own "voice" but it can challenge me at times:)!
Baby Walker...We had so much fun with you this Christmas.
You loved the tree, the jingle bells, the wrapping paper... everything about it... We love you so much and can't imagine life without you!!!
I didn't get an 11mth picture in the bathtub.....
but I LOVE that I can still bathe you in the sink.
Obviously... he loves it too.. that SMILE.... that is him ALL the time now!!
23 lbs plus now
Size 4 diaper
You are NOT timid at all. You see something you want and you GO for it!!! You spend a lot of days trying to play in the toilet. I found you in the bath tub the other day (no water, of course) but you were just playing. If the front door opens, you are gone.. and you are FAST!! If I'm holding you and I walk over to throw something in the trash, you get really upset because you think we are going outside.
You go to the nursery on Mon from 9:30-11:30 at St. Lukes. The ladies say you LoVe your food!!
You always want to be close to John Tanner. I love when you see me come into a room and you put your head down and crawl as FAST as you can toward me.... your my baby boy!!!!
You love Bentley's kennel.... I think ALL boys do. Sometimes you will get in there, shut the door and watch TV! We had to put the room divider up so you couldn't get to him while he is sleeping.
You love to be outside.....playing with the balls, strolling, and swinging. If we can't go outside we swing inside.....
This is what you do at the playground.. throw your head back and swing!!! I love it....
~John Tanner 2 1/2~
(we can officially say"two and a half)
You loved the Nativity scene this Christmas. You loved holding baby Jesus and putting Him in bed or "the hole" (what you called it). You also enjoyed lighting the Advent candles each Sunday and singing.. "light one candle of hope... peace, joy..." I think that's as far as we made it. It was definitely a sweet moment for our family listening to you sing and blow out the candles. I look forward to telling you more about the true meaning of Christmas.
Of course.... the lights... OH the lights... you wanted to plug and unplug and plug and unplug.. and you still want to do this ALL the time!!
You love to count to 20 and you might say a different word for some numbers or words...
7 "sezen", 20"toot-a-lings" (hilarious huh), Diego "sitz-a-da-go"
You have a great sense of humor even though you may act shy or timid sometimes
Handsome BOYS....
We have our days, but they are so sweet and those moments are cherished.
You still push Walker down, sit on top of him, and constantly take things out of his hands.... but we are working on what "sharing looks like".... deep down I know you love him because you want to check on him if he's crying... you make sure I have his pacifier and bunny before going to sleep. The other day I was putting him down and you came in the room and asked," Wawa's bunny mommy"..... I was almost frustrated because I thought you were going to wake him up, but I took a deep breath and listened you......I'm glad I did!!
Talk about being silly... we do this 3 times each night....
Where's John Tanner?
There' he is!!!
Not sure how safe that is... but you think it's pretty hilarious... Bentley goes crazy too!!
Bye bye big black corner shelf in the kitchen....
Hello... John Tanner's kitchen! You put your dishes away in the sink, you like to pour your milk on your sink, we store utensils etc in your kitchen....We keep your ice cream and pizza making play dough stuff in there.... it's great!!!
On Mon. when you go to the nursery at St.Lukes you always tell me you are going to "work on the train". You love trains, swinging, play dough, watching Boz and turning CD player on and off.
You wear size 6 diaper and sometimes wear "big boy" pull ups. You like to flush the potty and sit on it sometimes but we will potty train this summer...no hurry.
I just lowered your crib for the last time....you may stay in there forever!
You were VERY sick 103.5 fever for a few days so you had to sleep with us a few nights.... you didn't like going back in your bed. You still nap in the pack n play in our room, and sometimes you ask to sleep with Wawa.
Favorite thing to do is "climb up the pole or rope" at the park....
All boy.... climbing, running, sliding, throwing the ball.
We are so happy to call you our first born.... our new saying...
"God loves you and I do too"
These all make me smile:)
ReplyDelete