background

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Walker

We love Christmas morning so much, we decided to have a SuRpRiSe birthday party the morning of his actual birthday.
Walker was SO excited about turning 2.....
Can you tell in his face??
I would say, "Are you 2?" and he would say, "No I'm 3!!"
I think he was more excited about the gifts....


and the CUPCAKES!! My boys LOVE sweets!!

We played outside with his bubble machine.

We went to the airplane museum and ate at Chick-fil-a!
~~~~~
John Tanner got a few gifts too.  I loved how Tanner's mom used his old name cards from his toddler days.  This was a neat gift for me to see!!


Here's a few pictures after his birthday at school...
This is Walker ....
1.Happy
2.Spunky
3.Full of energy
4.Silly
5.Loving
Walker- I love the FIRE in you...reminds me of your DaD!  
You are so vocal and spunky, but you love to cuddle after naps.  You aren't afraid to ask for what you want.  I especially love when you ask for a hug or give a wet kiss.  You will always be our spunky caboose....we love you so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment