~2nd Snow Storm 2014~
No work all play in the SNOW!!!
Running at the fields.....
We found out quickly once we got home, we didn't have the proper clothing for snow.
Let the meltdowns begin...everyone was freezing!!
~Happy Valentine's Day 2014~
Dinner with the Langley's
(Our new neighbors)
It was a great dinner and it's so nice to walk next door.
The kids loved playing with each other and making Valentine treats.
John Tanner fell in LOVE with Clifford's First Valentine book. So, we had to make Valentine cards...
And take them to the "mail chute" just like Emily Elizabeth did in the book.
I love this kid. He loves routine and after reading this book every day for weeks, we decide to "make it come alive."
Speaking of routine....
He wants to make his own cereal in the morning and keep everything in his little kitchen so he can reach it.
I found him a little pitcher he can use to pour his own milk.
Look at this... he's teaching Walker how to make his own cereal too:)!!
~President's day at Desoto Caverns~
Yes.. Bentley went along for the ride:)
The Cave was definitely VERY educational and super cool.
The formation were amazing, but Tanner and I quickly discovered we aren't ready for Disney.
The boys really enjoyed the outside activities.
Looking for crystals....
Riding the train....
Playing basketball....
Most favorite....
Bumper Cars!!!
This is a FUNNY for the month....
I'm not sure why, but John Tanner is obsessed with wearing belts. He doesn't ask to wear one to school, but sometimes wants to wear it to bed or just around the house to play.
One day, I had a Dr. appointment and Tanner put him down for nap. When he woke up and came out of his room he was wearing my LARGE back belt!!!! I laughed so hard (on the inside)... I ran for my camera...look at his sweet face!!
~Getting ready for SPRING~
Posing....
Posing....
Running....
Running from the camera again....
My oh my.... my BOYS!!!
We love you so much and look forward to March!!

No comments:
Post a Comment