February 1, 2012
Now.....3 years old!!!
This was an exciting morning for the whole family!!
Walker got us all up at 6AM ready for cupcakes and presents!!
This is what happens when you forget to buy a candle, you are in a rental, and you use whatever candles you can put your hands on!
Getting ready for Chuck-E-Cheese!
Sweet birthday suit....
And someone asked me if he had a dress on:)!!
Sweet and Spicy
A LOVE bug...
Aunt Shea is right.. he will have a girlfriend by age 10.
Spunky, fearless, and in control!!
He knows what he wants and isn't afraid to ask for it!
He has a big heart for others...
He LOVES John Tanner. He will share anything with him if John Tanner just ask the right way!
You will always be my baby boy!!!
We are so proud of you!!
Fun day with friends...
Thanks for Pontoon Dusty
Walker said, "look mom I'm eating over the plate."
I can tell things are starting to click:)!
Koko came to visit!!
Pappaw Roy came to visit too!!!
A look at January....
Friends over to play with Christmas gifts..
Flying the Drone
"the Spaceship"
Sweet Godbaby M!
E brought her Ranger over
Update on house.....
This is really happening!!
Cedar shakes going on quickly...
Windows, doors, electricity...
Already picked out all cabinets and tile...
This window is amazing...
I'm in AwE of our architects vision for our tiny lot!!
Heading up to the third floor!
I couldn't of prayed for a better home!
This was one of those beautiful days after school...
They were running around playing and looked so sweet....
I took advantage of a few pictures in front of the tree....
definitely a M&M bride!!!
Walker 3 and John Tanner 4 1/2....
We've had a GREAT start to 2015!!
No comments:
Post a Comment