background

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fairhope Trip 2016

~Walker Family Trip~
Fairhope, AL 2016 
(everyone except Danny, Erica and Jeremiah)
We missed you!!!!

All the grandbabies ages 4-19








A monsoon came during the pictures session!!!!

~A Day with the Boys~


Bowling
For the record...
JP bowled a 97 and won!


Laser tag!

An afternoon with the girls... 
private "Holy" Yoga class!

The boys at our house called "A Nouste"


JT caught a sting ray!!
Sittin' in the morning sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes

Watchin' the ships roll in

Then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay

Watchin' the tide roll away, ooo

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay

Wastin' time

I left my home in Georgia

Headed for the Frisco Bay

'Cause I had nothin' to live for

It look like nothin's gonna come my way

So I'm just goin' sittin' on the dock of the bay

Watchin' the tide roll away, ooo

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay, wastin' time

~Amazing Sunsets on the Big Pier~ 

lots of holding hands

hugs

laughing

talking

smiling

piggy back rides

Good times and lots of GREAT MEMORIES!!
Glad Chase could join us... he's a brave soul!
Thanks to Chase our photographer!
Our motto "We come kicking and screaming, 
but we have a GREAT time once we go!!"

We can't wait 5 years for the next trip!!
Love to all....

2 comments: