background

Thursday, August 11, 2016

The First Day of Kindergarten!!!!!!

Kindergarten here I come....

8/11/16
~First Day of Kindergarten~
Crestline Elementary


I had to wake him up at 7:10 and we were out the door by 7:35!

Thankfully, we can walk up the street to school.  

His sweet teacher is Mrs. Carter.

Putting his backpack in his locker:)!

I got a thumbs up for a GREAT day!

He was most excited about the lunch room.  
He brought his lunch today, but wants to eat pizza next time.
*
The playground at the school is practically in our backyard, 
and we've played on it since he was little.   
I think he feels right "at home" at school.  
*  
I could tell he was officially ready for "big school", 
but there's always something about letting him go.
*

HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!




Now I'm sad these are the only pictures I took at the beach!!!
These are pictures from my birthday dinner! 
Fun fun times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment