John Tanner had many "first" in him first month!!
We visited Pops (Dr. Sumners) at Montgomery Pediatrics last Monday. We feel very fortunate to have a Grandad as a Pediatrician. Thanks for answering all my questions this first month!!
On July 26, the nurses weighed him and he weighed 9 lbs 6 oz.
On Aug. 2, he weighed 10 lbs 1 oz... he's definitely eating well and growing...growing!!
We attended church in the Pines at Lake Martin. We thought this would be an appropriate first church service. It was definitely a special one because we got to hear Lee Jackson sing and Dr. Karl Stegall preach (picture below).
He slept through the whole thing!
Protective Daddy running to the car to avoid the church crowd!!
Mr. Kahn hosted a brunch at his lake house after the service. It's always great to see friends!
Napping in the Moses basket Momma Helen bought you!
Sleeping in the Moses basket at the beach!!
And... in Uncle Scott, Aunt Shea, and your Daddy's baby bed!!
My first trip to FLORIDA!!!
I got to meet Papaw Roy (my Dad)
Great Grandmother....Mammaw Walker!!
Aunt Ruth and Uncle Bill
Cousin Emme
Emme read, I Love You Stinky Face, to me!!
Cousin Grayson
1st time on the beach.....
Eating at Pompano Joe's
Sitting at the KIDS table:)!!
~Sweet Walker Family~
Having fun on the beach... aren't they precious!
You can tell we didn't "plan" these pictures:D!!
Dede and Emme
Joseph and Emme
Happy One Month ....sweet Baby Boy!!
It's amazing how much JOY you have brought to our life in one short month!!
You've changed so much and we have so many milestones to cherish.
5 things we love about you.....
5. Watching you strengthen your neck muscles during tummy time and use your leg muscles when you try to stand
4. How you started grabbing our fingers, shirts, necklace
3. Watching you look around at the lights/shadows
2. Bath time, story time, and saying prayers each night...what a treat!
1. Sometimes you smile when you nurse, first wake up, dream, and when we talk to you....we LOVE YOUR SWEET SMILE!!!
Precious, precious, precious! I love all of the pictures and hearing about all he is/you are doing! School hasn't even started and I miss you already. Treasure this time with your beautiful boy! It passes so quickly. And, happy birthday to you, mommy!!
ReplyDeleteSherry, I think I may have to pass the "keep the memories" crown to you! You have outdone yourself with this! It's awesome and I love seeing all the pics. There is a website that will turn your blog into a book. I will find out the name. Perfect way to have it in hand as well :) see you soon! ang
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful story you show & tell Lala!!! Florida pics are great although I must say I felt as if something were amiss....haha the other Walkers...you know, the crazy ones from N.Carolina...I'm dying to meet your beautiful John Tanner
ReplyDelete