background

Monday, July 26, 2010

THANK YOU SWADDLE!!!

Just a quick update...

We are doing GREAT!!  We have been in Montgomery since Friday and we are having a BLAST!! John Tanner and I are headed to the beach tomorrow (Tues-Sat) to see my family.  John Tanner will get to meet my brother's family, my dad (yay) and his Great Grandmother.. Mammaw Walker ( 90yrs old) who lives Niceville!!! Please say a prayer for us as we travel.

We've done so much these last few days... We went to church in the Pines at Lake Martin, attended a brunch at Lake Martin (at the Kahn's home), sat by the pool in the new Moses basket, returned stuff at the name dropper and lastly.... We went to see Pops (Dr. Sumners) for a "check-up" at Montgomery Pediatrics.  John Tanner weighs 9 lbs 6 ozs...big boy!!  Of course, I have tons of pics to post, but I will have to do that when I return home next week... Sunday or Monday??

THANK YOU SWADDLE!!!!!  The reason we've been able to do so much is because John Tanner is sleeping SOO much better... and it's all due to the SWADDLE!!!  John Tanner is sleeping more than 2 or 3 hours at a time and I'M THRILLED!!! I feel like a new person:) even after waking up at midnight or 3 AM.  It's amazing what you are capable of doing and what makes you excited!!!   I will do it every night until he grows out of it!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment