John Tanner is 2 months today!!!!
Happy 2 months of life John Tanner!!!
He doesn't weigh 17.1 lbs...let me explain. Mrs. Sumners has a scale that weighs her luggage, so she let me borrow it. I like to weigh John Tanner every Monday. I've been doing it since he came home from the hospital. His moses basket weighs 5 lbs so he actually weighs 12.1 lbs ... WOW... big boy!!! I saw the cutest idea on a friends blog. You take a picture in the same place each month, so you can watch them grow.... SO... it looks like this will be our spot and stuffed animals.
I snapped several pictures really quick before leaving for our lunch date today and here's what I got...... It was hard to pick just one!!!
5 things to remember about this month....
1. You went to the beach for the 2nd time.
2. You started opening your hands more and will hold onto things...not grabbing just yet:).
3. You love when daddy gives you a bath. A warm bath is the only thing that will keep you awake at night. Bentley is in there drinking the water and sometimes gets in with you... crazy dog!!
4. You are starting to talk more... your babbling and sounds are so precious. We love talking to you.
5. Most of all.... I love how you are recognizing our voices. If we say something, you will turn your head and smile and look around. You almost always smile and love our attention.
Absolutely precious! He is just a dream. I can't believe it has been two months already. I love the idea of a pic in the same place each month. Great idea! April and I were talking about you this afternoon. We miss you! I'm so happy to see that you guys are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs!
mel