Maggie took pictures of John Tanner when he was exactly one week old. She's been taking photograph classes this summer. I'm amazed at her talent. Thanks for the memories Maggie:)!!
Stop it!! Oh my goodness!! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED everyone of the pictures. What a gift. Maggie, those are wonderful! Sherry, he is absolutely heaven sent!! What a little angel. I loved the ones on the white fluffy throw....then the one with Bentley...melt my heart. So sweet!!
Those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Of course I love the colonel red, but the others are beautiful too. I can't thinking "This is the best picture...no THIS is the best picture" etc. You and Tanner are so blessed. I HAVE to see ya'll soon!!!
The fourth one from the bottom is my absolute favorite!! He has a little grin on his face at one week old! How precious! LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures! Thanks for sharing! Wendy H
Stop it!! Oh my goodness!! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED everyone of the pictures. What a gift. Maggie, those are wonderful! Sherry, he is absolutely heaven sent!! What a little angel. I loved the ones on the white fluffy throw....then the one with Bentley...melt my heart. So sweet!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Sherry! He is beautiful! He is perfect! I need to see him soon! Love the gown!! and love the pics.. precious!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Of course I love the colonel red, but the others are beautiful too. I can't thinking "This is the best picture...no THIS is the best picture" etc. You and Tanner are so blessed. I HAVE to see ya'll soon!!!
ReplyDeleteThe fourth one from the bottom is my absolute favorite!! He has a little grin on his face at one week old! How precious! LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWendy H