Tanner and I take a camping, fishing, and hiking trip each year. This year we didn't camp for obvious reasons. We stayed in a great house that slept 6, had a hot tub, a stream running behind the house, and a beautiful view of the Great Smokey Mtns. Just imagine.... chill mornings and warm afternoons. We couldn't ask for better weather.

Our house was called... Along the River Cottage.
~View from the loft~
Tanner fly fished the Tuskegee River everyday in Dillsboro, NC...then we had our "family outings."
Look who got to ride shot gun....
We went hiking and even Bentley enjoyed the view.
Jon and Jonathan went on the trip with us.
John Tanner loves being outdoors. This was his second time to go hiking.
Jonathan LOVED John Tanner.. can't you tell! He called him his little brother. He would sing, give him lots of kisses, and say "hey baby boy." He always made him laugh.
Jonathan LOVED Bentley too. Do all boys do this? I wonder if John Tanner will do this?
I thought this was precious... Jonathan counting....
~Playing hide and seek~
And of course.... Smores!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE the outdoors. The weather was GREAT and so was the fall foliage. I look forward to our next family trip to the Smokey Mountains. We may have to camp next time.
Looks like y'all had so much fun!!!Jonathan looks all grown up and John Tanner is just precious. Keep us posted what y'alls holiday plans are we will be in starkville most of the time:)
ReplyDelete