Bad news...
I got folliculitis, an inflammation of the hair follicules, from the hot tub at the Smokey Mountains...YUCK!! It was an inflamed, yucky rash all over my stomach, arms, and legs.
Good news...
John Tanner and I went to Montgomery for a week and Pops gave me antibotics.
Bad news...
I had to stop nursing for 9 days.
Good news...
Everyone got a chance to feed John Tanner.
Meeting Diane, Mama Helens friend, for the first time:)!
Bad news...
I did things I said I WOULD NEVER DO!!
OR.. while I was getting dressed.
BEST NEWS of all....
I'm over it now and John Tanner is back nursing and happy as he can be:)!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Thanksgiving at the beach~
~Visiting Mammaw Walker~
Great Grandmother
Just hanging with Daddy!
Playing in your new bouncy...are you going to be a lefty?
You grabbed everything with your left hand. Pops and I thought it was the color of the lion, but we switched it and you still grabbed the turtle on the left side!
Feeling Uncle Scott's scratchy beard....
just like the book, Pat The Bunny.
Faces of John Tanner....
You found your feet this month!
Puppies, puppies, and more puppies...
Bentley is trying to protect you from Snooks:)!
Bentley had fun playing with his "cousin" Noah.
Bentley, Noah, and Snooks barking at everyone that walked by.....
Sweet puppies!!!
We are so thankful for our precious
little turkey!
love the turkey shirt.. he is such a cutie pie. i need to see you two soon!! hope your rash is getting better. miss you!
ReplyDelete