Happy 7 months John Tanner!!
You're still laughing, smiling......
growing.....
and changing each day!!!
Bentley is always by your side protecting you!
Emme and Koko came to stay with us last weekend.
Emme enjoyed making your baby food.
She couldn't wait to feed you......
and make your first....APPLESAUCE!!!
OH SO...yummy!!
Who knew it was so easy to make?!!
I took Emme to the circus on Saturday night.
Look closely....the elephant is painting a picture:)!!
All the tricks or "acts" were pretty amazing and over the top!
The circus has definitely changed a lot, but Emme seemed to love it!!
I forgot how many animals were in the circus...
zebras, ponies, tigers, elephants?!!
I have to admit I was impressed with what they could do, but....
I still have issues with 8 tigers being in a cage acting like kitty cats.
Humm... that's another blog post:)!
Or elephants......???
I guess that's the circus!!
Back to John Tanner....and what he's doing!!
Pushing up...
Sitting up....
One hand or what Tanner and I call "posing."
Pops says you are going to be sitting up soon:)!!!
Koko helped me move the couch into the other room.
Oh and your bouncy seat is your favorite thing to do!!
Now you have LOTS of room to crawl, spin, and play...
plus I can see you from the kitchen now.
Thanks Mama Helen for the chairs!
What to remember about this month.....
10. Making sucking noises with mouth...you are ready to eat!!
9. I saw a real tear after you got your 6 mths shots. I wouldn't of noticed, but it was HUGE and it landed on the paper in the doctors office:(!
8. Governor Bentley became the new governor this month. We were in Montgomery
on MLK day, and heard the jets fly over.
7. Winter Snow Storm 2011- snow and ice lasted from Sun-Thurs!!
6. Crawling backwards
5. Pushing up and laying on your side....looks like you are posing.
4. You are drinking out of a cup....with help!!
3. You ate rice cereal for the first time. It was everywhere the first few times, but your dad and I cheered you on!!
2. You also ate green beans, baby peas, carrots, and squash this month! You are doing great eating and keeping the food in your mouth!
1. Besides the fact that you are eating now....which I'm so happy to see you do... YOU GOT TWO TEETH!!!!!! It makes your sweet smile even more precious.
We can't wait to see your smiling face each morning
and we love you more and more each day John Tanner!
No comments:
Post a Comment