background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Sumners #2 Update....

It's official......
Baby Sumners will be here at 8:15 on Wed. Feb. 1, 2012
I went to the doctor today and baby is still growing, but hasn't budged....
which is ok because I would like to have 12 more days...

We got a "free" 4D glimpse of baby last week because they just got a new ultrasound machine.

I know these pictures are a little weird, but it's amazing how clear you can see the baby's face.
We all think...Tanner, Mama Helen and I, he/she looks like John Tanner:)!
It is finally sinking in and I'm really excited and  can't wait to meet the baby...boy or girl!!!
However, we have to figure out names.... it's so hard!!!
Check...The crib is up in our room!
This is where baby will nap.

~Check... The Closet is organized~
Notice... Top..Tanner's clothes
Middle...John Tanner's hangup clothes and some of baby's gowns
Bottom... John Tanner and babies clothes plus My SHOES....
We are packed and cozy in our little house!!!
Check.. everything is labeled...
just in case the grandparents need help finding clothes:)!!
Check..This is where baby will sleep at night...
And nap... I guess..
It's baby room/John Tanner's playroom/Bentley's room!!
Check...size 1 diapers because baby will probably be 8 lbs or more...
Oh the tiny tiny diapers!!  They fit in my hand!!

~What's John Tanner up to in the Meantime~
He wants to be outside all the time!! 
We've been lucky that this winter has been warmer, but it's about 40 this morning, but will be 60 by noon.:)!!
Climbing and trying to get to my computer...
Loves anything electronic!
I can say, "Go get your computer"... and he knows exactly where to go.
Notice... loves his new chair and loves to climb on couch.  He likes to "check his email" on the computer and hear the song about "his name" J-O-H-N-T-A-N-N-E-R!


1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job getting things ready for that sweet bundle of joy! I'm impressed with the closet sharing, labeling, etc, etc. I know you're getting super anxious too. Sophia and I can't wait to meet our new friend and we are so happy for you and Tanner. Please let us know if there is anything we can do once the baby comes. I'd be happy to help out with John Tanner! Looking forward to our play date this morning. Love ya Steph

    ReplyDelete