background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Last appointment today.....

YEAH!!!  I've been very lucky because Tanner would either go with me to my appointments or keep John Tanner, but he couldn't today because he had a work obligation.  This appointment seemed to last FOREVER....just so she could tell me...."You are measuring HUGE and baby hasn't budged.... 
So, see you next Wednesday morning at 8:15...oh and she added.... I'll be SHOCKED if it's a girl!!
*We are still trying to AGREE on a name.
*I'm shopping for the last essentials needed for the hospital.
*See below.....
 I got this text from Tanner on Wed. after John Tanner and I left story time.
Obviously... I've made him VERY nervous because I haven't packed. 
~What's John Tanner doing?? Staying BUSY!!~
John Tanner is enjoying the baby's vibrating seat.....
making sure it works and feels "just right" for baby! 
He's also learning how to hold & love the baby!
Playing with friends.....
He's showing Ella his new favorite movie... Letter Factory!

It looks like she's enjoying it too!!
Showing Uncle Jeff and Ella his train
~Trip to McWane Center~
Loving anything with WATER....
Playing with new friends.....twins... Oliver and Thomas





Life size Light Bright!!

REMEMBER THIS FROM THANKSGIVING??
You could imagine how much he LOVED this!!!!
We've been busy this week going to the "LAST" doctors appointment, tutor, mom's night out, prenatal yoga, story time, music class, play group, bible study...etc etc.  I even took him to the "sick clinic" for the first time because he wasn't getting over a cold.  He's on antibiotics and Tanner is scheduled to go to the doctor this afternoon.  I pray everyone is well by next week and by Monday I'll have everything ready for baby's arrival.  
 
5 days to go... let the countdown begin!!!



2 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooo excited for you my friend!!! I am praying for you. I sure love seeing all of the pictures on your blog! We will come visit after the baby is born! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting!! I am praying for you and I can't wait to hear the big news of another beautiful Sumners baby in the world!

    ReplyDelete