background

Friday, January 13, 2012

It's been a Happy New Year already....

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas
and a looking forward to a New Year!!!
I havent' had a chance to blog because our computer had a virus......
SO... here are a few things we've been up too.  I did notice I haven't taken many pictures:(!!
We took the tree down the Monday after Christmas and right away got started on baby Sumners "baby room" ie. sun room.  Baby will sleep here at night and take naps in our room. Tanner is busy putting up curtains and of course I'm nesting...washing clothes, getting car seat  and bouncy seat cleaned and ready.

Tanner's mom brought his "baby" he carried around 34 years ago.  We put it in the bouncy and John Tanner loves to turn it on and off so he can feel the vibrations and hear the music.  We talk about touching the babies feet...etc... Of course, he likes to touch the eyes, sit on baby, and sometimes throws it out of the seat.... This is just the beginning!!
~Baby News~
I went to the Dr. yesterday and had an ultrasound.  I'm 36 weeks but baby is measuring 40 weeks.  Baby is 7lbs 5 oz...very large the Dr. says....she's predicting a big BOY!!  We have scheduled a c-section for Wed. Feb. 1, 2012.  
~~Here are a few things I look forward to this New Year~~
*Put on my shoes and socks without getting winded or red faces
*Lie back in the bath tub.... oh how I miss my HOT baths in this cold weather!
*John Tanner sitting in my lap.... I have NO lap!!!
*Wear pants that button
*RUN..I have this energy and I want to RUN... but I can't hardly walk!!!
*Sit or lie back on the couch without using my candy cane pillow.
*A sweet friend reached out to me because I wasn't sleeping...and this
"candy cane" pillow as we call it.. has changed my life. Tanner and I call it the "Great Wall of China" bc it's huge and is in the middle of the bed... I find myself pushing him off of it sometimes because he snuggles up to it too:)
*Sleep... did I say sleep.. oh I think all this no sleeping, up and down at night is preparing me for baby... maybe I'll sleep this spring or summer:)!!
*I can't wait to hear John Tanner talk this year... he's abab abab **** ***!  It's going to happen soon!!
****Lastly....We can't wait to meet Baby Sumners!!

 Happy 18 months and you are all boy...
Climbing... hiding in Bentley's kennel, running (can you see the busted lip:)??...playing with you trucks, cars, train, and wanting to be outside ALL the time even when it's freezing.

Books are still your favorite thing.... Thanks to Aunt Shea your new favorite books is,
Pete The Cat.  We have to read it several times a day and listen to the CD...

You come running toward me with the book over head and you want to slam it down on my belly.  We are working on being "gentle" to the baby:) and mommy!!!

You dance and kick your feet on the on part that we sing....
My favorite part... The book ask... Did Peter cry? and you say NO NO...
swing all that hair....laughing!!!
You want to talk about the book even when it's over!!
Lastly... you love the new moon light switches we got you because you can turn the lights on and off in your room and the hallway.  One of your favorite things to do is turn on the moon and stars night light and find the moon on your ceiling.  You also like to turn your train on and look at the light on the front of the train....all in the dark.



1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you sherry!~ Did u know my girls are 18 months a part? It will be a fun, crazy, sweet, and memorable time:) we love u

    ReplyDelete