~The weekend of baby Walker's birth~
I received the best gift today:)!! Mama Helen sent me a CD of pictures of John Tanner the weekend of Walker's birth. It was great to see my sweet boy's smiling face while away from Tanner and I for SO long.......4 LONG nights!!! I knew he was in good hands staying with Mama Helen and Pops and you can tell by the pictures.... he's VERY happy!! In the pictures below he is doing his favorite things... climbing stairs, building with his blocks, playing with his car and train, and watching his favorite movie!
I love this series of pictures as he watches his new favorite movie, Letter Factory!
Tanner picked him up on Sunday! I was so anxious to get him home and see him. I cried when I opened the car door because he looked SO big. I was so excited to have everyone home. John Tanner was very excited to be home and to meet his baby brother..... Walker!
Thanks Mama Helen and Pops for taking care of John Tanner. You can tell he loves spending time with you
No comments:
Post a Comment