background

Saturday, February 4, 2012

William Walker Sumners

The night before.....
Eating with Mama Helen, Pops, and Koko at Cocina Superior!



Testing out the cradle

The big day has finally come!!
Going into c-section...
William "Walker" Sumners born at 8:21AM 

8lbs 14 oz... this is our first look at him... he was a BIG BOY!




First visitors...




Walker's birthday party....


Pops saying... "You see the baby?"



Thanks for the cookie cake Jan...

Walker was losing too much weight so we had to feed him "expressed milk"
Sweet baby pictures


Tired parents...
Ready to go home!!!
We are excited to be home and to have Walker in our lives!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you all!! And, I love the name. :) You have two precious boys. Such a beautiful family!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... Walker is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love him in his little dress! :) John Tanner looks like he is doing great as the role of big brother and of course mommy and daddy look excited as well! Can't wait to see that precious baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is beautiful.. love the head full of hair! so precious.. can't wait to meet him. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! He is adorable!! I am so happy for you!
    Wendy H.

    ReplyDelete