I forgot how much I L-O-V-E 4 month olds.....
Walker is so much fun right now... he just cooos and smiles at us!!
He has an awesome and sweet personality!!
Rolling Over
Goes to sleep at 6 PM and wakes up for a bottle at 10PM
Sleeps until 4:00 or sometimes 6:00AM:)
Naps about 9:00, 12:00, and 4:00
Nurses GREAT every 3 hours (or less:)
I can't tell you how much I LOVE 23 months... oh my... John Tanner is so much fun right now too!!
Water play.... everyday!!
Life is going GREAT right now!!
Shaving cream in the bath tub on a rainy day...
Accomplishments....
We've been telling him since he could walk to "PULL" the wagon not "PUSH" it... he started pulling it yesterday!! He loves maneuvering it with ease...now...not exactly sure what he is pulling:)!!
Drinking out of a cup during meal time!!
Playing with Lilly and friends!
He's so stinking cute.....
But he's afraid of everyone these days??
Smoothies for lunch or snack everyday.....
6 Strawberries and he loves to say "6"
Nana (banana), yogurt, and Soy milk...
You can imagine this is his favorite part!!!
What is he saying...dada crzzz (pointing out the window saying Dada car), ugh oh..(letting me know he has gone to the bathroom), stop-go, knows 20/26 letter sounds (i know teacher in me..ha!!), points to the H on the Honda tire saying HH, nana-banana, 5, 6, 8, 9 and Ice.. random I know!!
On the go each week.....
Mon-Mommy n me yoga, Tues.play dates with Burkleigh, Wed. Stroller boot camp (pushing a double stoller...whoo) and Story time, Thurs or Fri we have a play date with yoga friends! We walk or play outside every afternoon.
We are having a BLAST, no traveling right now just staying home and getting lots of rest and family time!! We look forward to a GREAT summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment