background

Friday, October 19, 2012

A Week in MS with....

Pappaw Roy

And Koko!!
Feeding the ducks~

Jumping after feeding ducks... so exciting!!
It was a beautiful day at the park!
~Happy Birthday To Koko~
Koko's birthday was yesterday (10/18) but we surprised her with a do-nut cake.
We went to Grayson's game Tues and Thurs...
If you can't tell by the pictures...he's the best one on the team:)!!
He played quarterback and receiver...Go GRAY!!!




We had the BEST time.  I didn't want to leave!!! I ended up staying until Saturday.  I miss my mom and dad so much and I love how John Tanner says their names.  I love being involved in my nieces and nephews lives.  It amazes me how John Tanner will play with them like he's known them forever.  They love the boys and we look forward to seeing them Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment