~Friday, October 19, 2012~
John Tanner's new OcToBeR friend "Jack."
He sits at the table with him while he eats.
He's trying to feed him "faffles"....
"Faffles Jack" "Eat Faffles"...he says!
Our morning eating routine......WaWa having MumMums!
John Tanner loves to brush this teeth...no longer a battle!
Trying to spit... look at the hair...he blows up!
He HAS to have his "little cup." (got the idea from my brother's house).....
OH and it's the medicine cup because everyone has a runny nose at our house right now!
Attempting to spit again...drinking more water than spitting.
~27 Months~
Mother's Day Out on Fridays from 10-2!
He wanted to stand by the pumpkin and show his teeth.
He's ready to go... back pack on and lunch inside (he wants to eat it now)
Mrs. Ashley was outside and took a few shots with me in them! Walker and I walked him in and dropped him off at his class. He's in the Busy Ants class with Mrs. Marianne and Ms. Stephanie. Mrs. Marianne and I taught VBS together and we are in Cathesis training together. When I called the school to see if they had anything available they had one Friday opening in her class and it's the classroom he's in every Sunday for church.... I knew it was meant to be. They welcomed him with open arms, showed him where to put his back pack and lunch and he went off to play with the train.
I left with a peace of mind that he was in good hands and comfortable with his teachers. I pick him up in carpool line at 1:50. It was a great start to his school career:)!!
At home....Walker and I enjoyed grocery shopping and a few quiet hours together.
For the record... while I was putting the grocery's up.... Walker some how crawled past me and rolled out the back door....yikes!! He wasn't hurt...thank goodness... but it scared me and him to death!!! I also MISSED a call from the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment