~A~
Awesome Memorial Day Weekend
Lake Martin
AtTiTuDe
WaWa and Daddy are so happy when John Tanner says.....Please or No Thank you!
~B~
BATTLES Between BROTHERS
When Wawa walks towards me I say, HELP!!
or PLEASE HELP!!
Being BRAVE on the last day of school...
We will miss Mrs. Marianne and Mrs. Stephanie
Bentley's Birthday ~4yrs old~
John Tanner and I love birthdays...
Always a good excuse to eat...CAKE
BIBLE school....vBs
Emme was our "teen helper" for the week.
Everyone at St.Lukes loved her. We had the best time!!
David... John Tanner's sweet friend!
John Tanner loved VBS....every morning he would ask if we could go back to CVS.
The last day he told me, "I will not be afraid....."
The motto for the week was, "God is my helper, I will not be afraid"
~Wednesday night was Family & Carnival night~
Face painting, hot dogs, and ice cream!
Bob Segar
Still LOVING that Old Time Rock n Roll
Busy Boys ...Balls and Bubbles
setting Boundaries....
John Tanner walks away when Walker comes toward him.
He leaves the door OPEN unless we are asleep.
Bath time with Daddy
~C~
Camp out
This was HUGE.... John Tanner's first "real camp out."
Not sure who was more excited Tanner or John Tanner...
The day was gorgeous, but there was rain in the forecast.
They got in the tent at dark.
Tanner said they read books and listened to music.
They came in when it started thundering because John Tanner was scared. He fell asleep in my lap and when it stopped raining he and T went back to the tent to sleep.
At 4:30am they both crawled into my bed and slept until 9:15.
I think it was a pretty good first camping experience for both of them. They ate hot dogs, marshmallows, goldfish, suckers, and Gatorade.
John Tanner is ready to do it again.
Coconut and Corn
Cuddling
Walker loves to cuddle with his animals.
John Tanner now naps in our bed.
super CUTE but it's been a Challenge....
"Look Mommy... I can draw the moon"
Look at that SMILE......
I'm proud to say.....
Walker is 16 months and finally ~walking~!!!!
John Tanner will be 3 in ONE month and has a ~voice and strong will now~.
STRONG will...no,no, no,no,no....
and if I say it's black...no it's white, it's hot NO IT"S COLD!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The past 2/3 weeks have been the hardest for me.....
attitude, setting boundaries, constant battles, and challenges that have tested my patience!
Tanner has jumped in and saved me.....it takes BOTH of us right now to make it all work!
We are having fun...SO much fun.....but working hard at this "parenting thing!"
We both love these boys so much, but we look at each other sometimes and shake our head and laugh, or I might cry...ha!! We've got lots planned for the rest of these HOT summer days.....
Still like that old time rock n roll!!!
ReplyDelete