background

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

We had the inside of the house repainted the week the boys and I went to MS which was....
May 6-12!!!

I can't believe it's been more than a month ago!!
I loaded the boys up around 4AM to leave and decided I better take a few pictures before I left.
I'm so glad I did.....
I packed up every picture, book/magazine, etc...etc... and put it all in the attic.

I've pulled out a few things, but not much... Tanner is calling me an attic hoarder!!
I'm LOVING the white crisp walls and lighter colors. Kitchen and bathroom are Decorators White (walls, trim, and ceiling). All other rooms are Ballet White (walls and trim...ceiling Decorators white). I couldn't use a "true white" because of the color of the shutters.  Ballet white worked beautifully!!

How long do you think it will stay this way with 2 wild boys and a black dog??
Next on the list... fireplace cleaned out and repainted!!
I bought 2 new pillows, a few new lamp shades, and painted 3 of the chairs with chalk paint. Chalk paint is fun, but who has time with 2 busy boys.....it's an ongoing project!!
I've got a new white chair ordered from Ballard Design.
I''m still looking for new ways to make our bungalow work....ie. kitchen is now the playroom!
I didn't take any pictures of the room.  The boys room surprised me the most!!
I changed a few knobs on some of the drawers too.

This is just a little update on our new paint job.  I told Tanner this really didn't add another bedroom or bathroom or storage like we NEED!!! HA!!! We are looking at houses all the time, but still love our home!!

1 comment: