HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY DAD!!
~
Celebrating Roy Walker's Life
3 Kids 9 Grand kids 2013
As A Man Thinketh, So Is He
~
(My brother's and I surprised him with this table that was placed down by the bay)
My sweet Dad was born and raised in Fairhope, AL. He spends most mornings but EVERY afternoon at the "big pier." He loves to walk the pier, run the steps (around 500 steps), and watch the sunset over the water. I can honestly say they are the most gorgeous sunsets you will ever see.
It was a special gift because it's a place my dad can "call his own" at the pier because he spends so much time there. My brother's and I are excited because it's a place we can always go back and visit.
We had a surprise birthday party at the table!
~Family photos: Duck Pond&Bay~
~Danny's Family~
(plus the 4 boys they fostered this summer)
~Emme and her friend Sarah~
(She brought a friend because she had 6 brother's this summer)
Danny's Family
Pappaw Roy and the Grandkids
(minus Johnny's 4)
We ended the night with sky lanterns!!
It was an awesome celebration to my Dad's 70 years of life!!
~ Gulf Shores~
Now.. off to Gulf shores for BEACH TIME!!!
~Beach Scenes~
More Pizza and Cake.....
Happy Birthday to ME and Joseph!!!
~Sumners Beach Trip~
Fishing and hanging with Daddy
Our favorite past time once Tanner left.....
Playing naked in the blow up pool on patio!
This was the first time they "officially" played together.
Walker "officially" started talking at 18 mths on this trip...
Saying ABC's.. check it out...
A
E
F
O
~Cheese~
~Big Cheese~
John Tanner's Favorite past time... Fishing with POPS!
*
What can I say... no beach pictures!!! I think I said it a dozen times.. once Walker can walk, I'll feel like we've "arrived!!" It's a haul getting both boys and all the beach stuff down to the beach, so taking pictures or my camera wasn't even an option this time!!
**
We don't have to have the pictures to remember all the memories we made. We had so much fun with Daddy, Aunt Shea, Mr. Noah, Snooks, Pops, and Haha!!!
***
I'll never forget these memories...
*John Tanner running up the slide and tickling Walker for the first time.... actually playing with him.
*The sound of their laughs as they looked at each other through the sliding glass door...playing peek-a-boo, running around nude in the condo.
*Making the BIG loop and going over speed bumps while walking the dogs...afternoon strolls.
*Walker threw his pacifier in the ocean at Harbour Docks and we lost the other one so we didn't purchase anymore.... WE ARE PACIFIER FREE....one less thing to worry about!!!
*Walker is saying so many words now, ABC's, pool, cheese, car, numbers 2, 3,8, the list goes on and on.... I LOVE it!!!...repeating everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment