background

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

diapers, wipes, and late nights...oh my!!!

The last 12 days have been full of fun, exciting, happy, and challenging moments.....just an array of emotions.  What a miracle and blessing from God!!  We can't get enough of John Tanner.  My mom was here 2 weeks before John Tanner was born and a week after.  Tanner's mom was here Thurs- Mon.  They were so much help and we appreciate all they did for us....cleaning, cooking, diaper change, burping, walking Bentley, and late nights when John Tanner wanted to  play..etc. etc.  They definitely made "bringing home John Tanner" much easier.  Last night was our first night alone as a family of 3 (4 including Bentley). It was a very special time and we are getting the night time routine down:)!! 

I've made it to my computer a few times over the last 12 days and tried to check email and download pictures, but I get half way done.... hummm.. I wonder why....it's usually that sweet sound coming from the other room.  I don't have a fancy cell phone so I can't check email or my blog on my phone.....maybe for my 33rd birthday in August.  Anyway, I want to thank my GREAT friend Shelly for redoing my blog for me....it's PRECIOUS!!  I love that it's designed for a boy and not generic like everything has been over the past 10 mths.  If I haven't answered your email or call.... please know I will!!  We would love for you to come visit us.  We are here until the last week of July, then we are headed to the beach!!!!

Thanks again for all your sweet, kind, and encouraging words during this time in our lives!!   

2 comments:

  1. So good to see you sweet friend.. you are such a natural and such a good mommy.. enjoy these times together.. he is a doll! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lala & Tanner....He is simply beautiful...a doll baby!! Wishing I could jump in the car and come see him for myself!! I love the pictures and Lala, if you hire someone to take your pics..it better be so that you can be in them too..you are an awesome photographer..I really can't wait to come see him and you guys too...love you all...all 4 of you Sheri

    ReplyDelete