background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

John Tanner's 2nd week at home..BUSY BOY!!

~1st Doctors Appointment with Dr. Stone at Vestavia Pediatrics~
John Tanner weighs 8lbs 11 oz. now!  It was a GREAT visit!!




Daddy giving him his first bath.  His chord fell off:(... first sign of growing up!!


Summer reading and finger puppets... got to love the teacher in me:)!!




Already changing photos in his room.... 

From this......


To this... 

sweet photo that was taken in the hospital the day after he was born.



  Thanks Angela for my cute new outfit!!!
Do you think he looks like a Sumners or Walker??
I think he is ALL Sumners...just precious!!!



We've been taking walks around the village in the baby bjorn!!!




We had so many wonderful visitors.....

Mrs. Lori


~The Banks Family~

Jennifer, Anne Madison, Averee & Kole


~ The Morton Family~

Julie, Garrett, Brylee, & Camden

~The King Family~

Jay, Rebecca, Grayson & Smith (in picture)
First night out to dinner at Mafiazoas in Crestline Village!!
~The Gaskin Family~
Olivia, Mary Claire and Amanda
Thanks for the cute boy outfits!!
Aunt Brandi flew in from Austin, TX to visit!!


Our first family outing to Oak Mountain State Park!!



Bentley loved retrieving the duck and playing in the water!!!




We had to wear the cute fishing outfit from Lauren and Jeff!!!


3 comments:

  1. Shut UP! I'm so proud of you Sherry! I'm loving your blog!!! And I love the outfit on! See you sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I love the updates. He has changed so much in a week! He is just beautiful. He's a blessed little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing pictures of your precious baby boy!!!

    Girl - I went to middle/high school with Rebecca! I can't believe ya'll know each other!!! Small world. I was so shocked to see her picture on here!!! :)

    I hope you are doing well. You look as beautiful as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete