background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Things I L-O-V-E


Happy First Valentine's Day John Tanner!!!
Here are some things you love....they are in no particular order!!

You LOVE to bang and put your silver rattle in your mouth.....you almost always grab this toy first!


You LOVE smiling for the camera.....I LOVE IT!!!
I wonder how long you will do this for me??!!


Unless... I've kept you out in the snow too long:(!!


You LOVE looking at your books.....


Most of all...  you LOVE chewing on your books!!
EVERYTHING goes in your mouth!!!

You LOVE turning your ladybug on and off.  You can pick it up and move the stars around.  We use it as a night light while nursing before bed and at 4:00 or 5:00 AM feeding:)! 


You can also change the color from red....

to blue....

to green!!  


You absolutely LOVE it when your Daddy tickles you.... 

and plays peek-a-boo!!!


You LOVE playing with mommy's fingers.  You are starting to grab the spoon and feed yourself (with lots of help). It's amazing watching you become aware of your fingers and arms. You are trying really hard to pick things up and move them around. 
This picture may look scary, but it's something that you LOVE to do before going to sleep...it's helps you go to sleep on your own.  You love sleeping with the puppy blanket Aunt JoAnn gave you.  You almost ALWAYS put the puppy or the blanket over your eyes while falling asleep.  I ALWAYS go back in the room and pull it away from your face.   Your daddy sucked his two fingers and put the blanket over his nose:)!


You LOVE Sophie!! We don't leave home without Sophie the giraffe.  We keep one at home and one in the diaper bag. 


You LOVE listening to these stories each morning and night.


We also read a Bible story each morning. 

You LOVE your toys.... 
puppy, mirror, blocks, cube with pictures in it, green car, anything with music, animal sounds, or easy to hold!!  


Just in the last few days... you are starting to crawl and move around everywhere!
You love crawling and we love watching you!!

3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable sherry! I don't know if its possible to get any cuter! love all the pics. his little smile is so precious! what kind of little bible is that? i need to get her one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katy and I've said it before....just when I think he can't get any cuter---he does!! He is so beautiful and looks to be one of the happiest babies I've ever seen....probably bc he has awesome parents! I love the pic of Tanner tickling him....I don't know what is sweeter....his huge grin or Tanners smile that is one of pure joy and love! Your pictures always make me happy! I wish every child had such a loving home full of laughs and love and joy! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, You are an outstanding mom!!! As I knew you would always be. Precious pictures

    ReplyDelete