John Tanner got to play on Pops tractor before we left for the beach... this was a BIG treat!!!
Mama Helen drove us plus Snooks (the dog) to the beach last week so Walker could meet Aunt Shea. Snooks rode in the front and I rode in the back between "the boys." It's always interesting trying to figure out who will sleep where..... especially with a 8 week old that gets up 2-3 times a night. John Tanner slept in the walk in closet and Walker slept in the nap nanny with me in the king size bed.
We spent some time playing inside and some time on the beach... as much as we could with 2 kids under 2. John Tanner loved playing in the sand, jumping in the surf, and throwing the sand in the ocean. Walker stayed on the beach and at the pool with Aunt Shea and I sleeping in his car seat.... As long as he was rocking he was happy. We didn't get any pictures at the pool because I was trying to keep one from jumping in and the other was being strolled around the pool...who has time for pics:)!! By the end of the trip, John Tanner was putting his face in the water, jumping off the side, and blowing bubbles.... I can't wait for swim lessons!
Our attempt to get pictures of the boys on the beach.... John Tanner was interested in digging in the sand, watching the airplanes (pointing and squealing EEEEE...), hand full of sand to Walker's head... and of course ...Kissing him on the head... which he does all the time!! I love Walker's face on the last picture... we got a smile:)!!
John Tanner enjoyed sliding and flipping on Walker's bed. He also loved opening and shutting the doors, saying "bye bye" and blowing kisses, then knocking on the door and opening it... I'm starting to see him use his imagination, which is fun!!
Aunt Shea...Thanks for making the trip and for ALL your help...!! I know we wore Mama Helen out because she had 2 babies, 2 dogs, and 2 adults to take care of:)!! Thanks for the wonderful memories, food, and for all your help too!!!
Kids are fun.... but we were all busy keeping them happy and safe!!
Wow!!! They are looking sooo healthy!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Sherry! I love the "nap nanny".. my kids never had one of those... all the latest, fun baby things:)
ReplyDelete